NUMBER OF BEDROOMS: 5 (Total Number of Actual Beds: 8)
NUMBER OF FULL BATHS: 5
NUMBER OF HALF BATHS: 0
OCCUPANCY LIMIT: 16
PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL with hot tub
FIRE PIT: Yes, Gas Fire-Pit
PRIVATE BOAT DOCK Day Dock at House and Subdivision Marina Available to Park a Boat
OTHER ENTERTAINMENT: Pool Table in AMAZING Sports Bar
WI-FI: Yes - Hot Spot
LAKE TRAVIS MILE MARKER LOCATION: 9
PRICE RANGE: $950 - $1,875 Per Night
An incredible backyard with multiple covered decks and easy access to the cabana, gorgeous spa and pool.
This home has special decorator touches such as the beautiful stone fireplace, lots of windows and comfortable furniture.
The formal dining room has a warm ambiance, which is perfect for your intimate dinners.
Located off the kitchen, the informal breakfast/dining room has a sliding door that opens to the deck.
The kitchen has been designed for your ease and enjoyment. It has a gas stove, double oven (one conventional and one convection), sub-zero type refrigerator, granite counters, beautiful wood cabinets and travertine floors.
Another view of the kitchen shows all major kitchen amenities have been provided.
This incredibly unique master suite provides your private getaway. Located on the second floor of the home, the master has three levels with the main suite on the first level, an exercise area, study with the reading area on the second level and a crow's nest on the third that provides 360-degree views.
The second level of the Master Bedroom Suite has a study with fabulous views
Top-level of the Master Bedroom Suite has 360-degree views
Fitness Area of Master Suite
An elegant master bathroom has slate floors, jetted garden tub, and a separate shower.
Guest Bedroom on the Main Floor
Beautiful and comfortable guest room
A variety of sleeping arrangements
Enjoy the perfect game room with wet bar, dishwasher, pool table,
and 4 separate seating areas. (Sorry, the small t.v.'s are no longer in the game room.)
Another View of the amazing game room and pool table.
Outside dining with fabulous views
Expansive covered balcony with hot tub
Gorgeous saline pool with spa
Sit on the edge of this saline infinity pool and dangle your feet, take a dip or relax in the spa.
Outdoor Cabana with bath
An additional grill near the pool and cabana
Enjoy a great view from the 3rd level "Bird's Nest View."
Come and enjoy this magical vacation rental. With a hot tub, pool incredible game room, sweeping balconies with panoramic views and the privacy of this beautiful home, your memories will last for the life time.
GREAT LOCATION ON LAKE TRAVIS!
LOCATION: Located on 5 acres on the north shore of Lake Travis (located at mile marker 9) in a gated community in Lago Vista, Texas, in the beautiful Texas Hill Country. It is approximately 37.8 miles from downtown Austin, 45.6 miles from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport and 51.9 miles from Elroy, TX.
Master - 1 King Down (unique 3 level master suite)
Guest #1 - 1 King Down
Guest #2 - 1 Queen Up
Guest #3 - 2 Sets of Bunkbeds Full Bed over Full Bed (4 Beds)
Guest #4 - 1 Full Up
AMENITIES: The home has a swimming pool, spa, cabana with bathroom and indoor & outdoor shower, outdoor kitchen, covered lanai, the best game room ever, wet bar and use of a day dock for your boat.
LOCATION: Lago Vista, Texas, USA, approximately 42 miles from Austin
o Private Backyard with Large Swimming Pool Hot-Tub!
o Waterfront with Day Dock at the House and Subdivision Boat Marina Available to Park Your Boat
o Pool Table
o Ping Pong Table
o No Pets Allowed
o Smoking Not Allowed
o Complimentary Wi-Fi from Hot Spot
o Bath Towels
o Trash Bags
o 2 Rolls of Paper Towels in Kitchen
o 2 Extra Rolls of Toilet Paper in Each Bathroom
o Hotel Size Bar Soap, Shampoo & Cream Rinse
o Dishwasher Tabs
o Dishwashing Soap
o Laundry Detergent
o Coffee Makers and commercial Keurig
o Variety of Spices
o Propane for Grill and Hot Tub
o No parties, events or large gatherings of any kind. Reservations are for accommodations only
o Noise ordinance is strictly enforced
o No smoking inside the home
o 16 Person Occupancy Limit – No Exceptions
o No pets or animals allowed
o Valid ID Required. You must be at least 35 years old to reserve
o No groups where most or everyone is under the age of 35
o No bachelor or bachelorette parties
o Driveway will accommodate 8 cars
DISCLAIMER: Room configurations, bedding, decor and all other contents depicted in the photos and content may have changed since photographed or listed.
DISCLAIMER: All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
*Water level around dock cannot be guaranteed due to lake level fluctuations.
WHERE IS THE CLOSEST. . .
• Lowes Market 5.2 mi
• Oskis Food Store 5.3 mi|
• CVS Pharmacy 5.2 mi
• Texaco (Fishing Bait and Tackle) 4.8 mi|
• Walmart Superstore, Cedar Park 16.2 mi
• H-E-B, Cedar Park 16.7 mi
• Costco Wholesale, Cedar Park 17.1 mi
• Lago Liquor, Cedar Park 5.1 mi
• Lakeside Wine & Spirits, Cedar Park 5.2 mi
• Arkansas Bend Park 5.0 mi
• Lago Vista Private HOA Parks
• The Grille at Highland Lakes 4.1 mi
• The Gnarly Gar 7.1 (Waterfront – Boat Accessible) 7.1 mi
• Maria’s Bar & Grill 5.2 mi
• Food Trucks, Cajun, Mexican, BBQ, Amerian 4.4 mi
• Starbucks 5.1 mi
• Copperhead Grill 3.5 mi
• Kuxtal Coffee and Tea 3.4 mi
• Tutta Italiana 3.7 mi
• Bakers Brisket Co 4.8 mi
• Casa Mexico 5.1 mi
• Deedee’s Tacos & More 5.1 mi
• Domino’s Pizza 5.2 mi
• Broc’s Italian Market & Café 5.2 mi
• Sonic Drive-In 5.3 mi
• Subway 5.2 mi
• Azul Cantina (Lake Views) 5.2 mi
• J&J BBQ & Burgers 5.1 mi
• Wok N Grill 5.1 mi
• Flat Creek Winery & Restaurant 15.1 mi Enjoy touring the vineyard, wine tasting, eating the Italian bistro, and disc golf.
• Sushi Fever, Cedar Park 17 mi (The BEST sushi EVER – Call Jacque for her off-menu recommendations!)
• Rounders Pizzeria 8.9 mi|
• Rumi’s Tavern 9.1 mi
• Quetzal Tex-Mex 9.2 mi
• Shack 512 (Waterfront – Boat Accessible) 22.6 mi
• The Oasis on Lake Travis (Waterfront-Lake Views) 24.1 mi
• Beachside Billy’s (Waterfront – Boat Accessible) 24.7 mi
• Sundancer Grill (Waterfront – Boat Accessible) 31.8 mi
• Emerald Point Bar and Grill (Formally Carlos & Charlie's Waterfront – Boat Accessible) 32 mi
• Travis Restaurant 36 mi
• Starbucks 4.6 mi
• Tutta Italiana 3.2 mi
• Latte Vista 5.2 mi
PERSONAL CHEF/GROCERY STOCKING
• Pronto Restaurant & Grocery Delivery 512-348-8192
• Arkansas Bend Park 5 mi
• Dink Pearson Park 5.3mi
• Veterans Memorial Park 15.3 mi
• Sandy Creek Park 5.3mi
• Cypress Creek 21.3 mi
• Hippie Hollow 24.7 mi
• Windy Point Park 25.7 mi
• Lake Austin 30.1 mi
• Zilker Park 38.4 mi
• Hamilton Pool Preserve 49.8 mi
• Pace Bend Park 60.5 mi
• Lake Travis Zipline Adventures 23.2 mi
• Volente Beach Resort & Waterpark 24.8 mi
• Liquid Thrillz 7.1 mi
• Lago Vista Boat Rentals 5.8 mi
• Resort Ranch Marina 512-333-0620
• Lake Travis Fishing Guide 512-773-7401
• Viking Ship & Kayak Rentals 512-947-4747
• Briarcliff Marina Boat & Wave Runner Rentals 44.7 mi
• Lakeline Mall 19.6 mi
• Arboretum at Great Hills Mall 28.1 mi|
• The Domain 31.6
• The Shops at Galleria 34 mi
• Barton Creek Square Mall 39.1
• Round Rock Premium Outlets 27.3 mi
• Highland Lakes Golf Club 4.4 LagoVistaGC.com
• Lago Vista Golf Course 4.4
• Point Venture 9 Hole Course 6.7 mi
• Crystal Falls Golf Course 18.2 mi
• River Place Country Club 25.6 mi
• Austin Country Club 31.4
• Lakeway Country Club 35.2
• Falconhead Golf Club 35.8
• Barton Creek Country Club 36.8 mi
• Horseshoe Bay Golf Club 40 mi
• Baylor Scott and White Clinic- Cedar Park 16.9 mi
• Cedar Park Physicians Associates (5.2 miles, next to Sonic)
• Flat Creek Estate Winery & Restaurant 15.1 m
• Bent Oak Winery 28.3 mi
• El Gaucho Winery 41.3 mi
• Stone House Vineyard 53.1 mi
• Lake Austin Spa Resort 31.0 mi
• The Spa at Lakeway Resort 36.0 mi
• Rusty Allen Airport, Lago Vista Runway Dimensions: 3808 x 50 ft
• Austin-Bergstrom International Airport 57 mi
• Balcones Canyonlands 12 mi Hiking and Bird Watching
• Moviehouse & Eatery 21 mi
• Hidden Falls Adventure Park with dirt bikes, 4x4's, ATV's 26.5 mi
• Texas Paintball 12 mi
• Inner Space Caverns 28.2 mi
• The University of Texas at Austin 37.6 mi
• Bullock Texas State History Museum 37.9 mi
• Texas State Capital 38.4 mi
• Sixth Street Historic District 38.5 mi
• South Congress (SoCo) 44.1 mi
RATES AND AVAILABILITY
Return toVacation Rentals
ALL INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS DEEMED ACCURATE AND CORRECT BUT CAN CHANGE AT ANY TIME. PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION.
Jacqueline Wittmuss, Broker