FAR NIENTE ON Lake Travis
NUMBER OF BEDROOMS: 5 (Total Number of Actual Beds: 13, Includes a Toddler Bed)
NUMBER OF FULL BATHS: 4
NUMBER OF HALF BATHS: 0
OCCUPANCY LIMIT: 16
PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL with Oversized Hot Tub
FIRE PIT: Outdoor Fireplace, Resort Style Pavilion with Bar & TV
PRIVATE BOAT DOCK: No
TV’S: SMART TV’s
LAKE TRAVIS MILE MARKER LOCATION: 10.5
PRICE RANGE: $750-$1,100
The Kitchen and Breakfast Area....
MASTER BEDROOM: Wall-to-wall windows, lakefront views, king bed, antique chess, en-suite bathroom with a soaking tub & separate walk-in shower boasting a lake view. Private access to an enclosed outdoor shower with lake view that is sure to be one of your favorite places on the property.
Outdoor Shower off Master Bedroom...
Main House Guest Bedroom #1 ...
Main House Guest Bath #2 ...
Main House Guest Room #2
Main House Guest Room/ Study #3
Main House Bathroom #2
STUNNING Panoramic Views of Lake Travis!!!!
Outdoor Garage Apartment..
Outdoor Garage Apartment Kitchenette....
*Please Note: Kitchenette in Garage Apartment only includes fridge and microwave. Stove is not operational*
Guest Quarters Bath...
Resort-Style Outdoor Pavillion with Outdoor Kitchen, Bar & TV....
Covered Back Patio....
LOCATION: Lago Vista, Texas, USA, approximately 34 miles from Austin.
On the upper lawn, a playscape for the children is tucked among the trees along with a tire- swing for old-fashioned fun. Washers and horse-shoes are an entertaining diversion under the shade of the live oaks. There are endless opportunities to relax and create lasting memories.
LOCATION - Lake Travis is the jewel of the Texas Hill Country, a 65-mile meandering, serpentine lake that is considered one of the clearest lakes in Texas. Far Niente is on the desirable north shore of Lake Travis near Lago Vista. Located on the main basin with 210 ft of waterfront, you will have a panoramic view to enjoy the activity on the lake and watch and hear the sailboats each afternoon as they tack in front of the 2-acre property. Take a day trip into Austin for some fun and live music or head to Marble Falls for a charming shopping expedition while others are golfing.
BOATING - Feel free to bring your boat or jet skis. There is NO backyard lake access, but super-close to a public launch less than 10 minutes away at Arkansas Bend Park (4.5 miles) Launch your boat there using one of two launches, enjoy the courtesy dock, leisurely float in the water or enjoy the playground and picnic areas at this wonderful hidden jewel on the north side of Lake Travis. While not boating, feel free to keep your boat within the gated property.
THE PROPERTY 3,100 Sq Ft Home | 420 SF Guest Apartment | Pavilion w/ Outdoor Kitchen & TV | Large Pool w/ sunshelf, Large Spa | 210 Ft of Waterfront, Panoramic View
OUTDOOR ENTERTAINMENT: Multiple outdoor living areas, pavilion w/ outdoor dining table, cushioned seating, kitchen w/ gas grill, ceiling fans, outdoor flat-screen TV, string lighting, private backyard, large pool & spa w/ waterfall feature, multiple patios with panoramic lake views, outdoor shower, fireplace w/ built-in seating, playscape for children, landscaped gardens w/ live oak trees, lawn games and pool toys.
INDOOR LIVING: Formal dining table, Lake Travis & Hill Country views, 2 flat-screen Smart TVs w/ cable, chess set, leather seating, piano, formal dining table, wall-to-wall windows
KITCHEN: Fully equipped, stainless steel appliances, kitchen table, island, serving pieces, margarita machine, griddle, toaster, VitaMix blender, drip coffee maker, dishwasher, Crock-Pot, cooking basics, dishware, flatware, unbreakable for outdoor dining. *Please Note: Kitchenette in Garage Apartment only include fridge and microwave. Stove is not operational*
PARKING: Driveway (8 vehicles)
SAFETY & ACCESSIBILITY
RATES AND AVAILABILITY
• Lowes Market 5.2 mi
• Oskis Food Store 5.3 mi|
• CVS Pharmacy 5.2 mi
• Texaco (Fishing Bait and Tackle) 4.8 mi|
• Walmart Superstore, Cedar Park 16.2 mi
• H-E-B, Cedar Park 16.7 mi
• Costco Wholesale, Cedar Park 17.1 mi
• Lago Liquor, Cedar Park 5.1 mi
• Lakeside Wine & Spirits, Cedar Park 5.2 mi
• Arkansas Bend Park 5.0 mi
• The Grille at Highland Lakes 4.1 mi
• The Gnarly Gar 7.1 (Waterfront – Boat Accessible) 7.1 mi
• Food Trucks, Cajun, Mexican, BBQ, Amerian 4.4 mi
• Starbucks 5.1 mi
• Copperhead Grill 3.5 mi
• Kuxtal Coffee and Tea 3.4 mi
• Tutta Italiana 3.7 mi
• Bakers Brisket Co 4.8 mi
• Casa Mexico 5.1 mi
• Deedee’s Tacos & More 5.1 mi
• Domino’s Pizza 5.2 mi
• Broc’s Italian Market & Café 5.2 mi
• Sonic Drive-In 5.3 mi
• Subway 5.2 mi
• Azul Cantina (Lake Views) 5.2 mi
• J&J BBQ & Burgers 5.1 mi
• Wok N Grill 5.1 mi
• Flat Creek Winery & Restaurant 15.1 mi Enjoy touring the vineyard, wine tasting, eating the Italian bistro, and disc golf.
• Sushi Fever, Cedar Park 17 mi (The BEST sushi EVER – Call Jacque for her off-menu recommendations!)
• Rounders Pizzeria 8.9 mi|
• Rumi’s Tavern 9.1 mi
• Quetzal Tex-Mex 9.2 mi
• Shack 512 (Waterfront – Boat Accessible) 22.6 mi
• The Oasis on Lake Travis (Waterfront-Lake Views) 24.1 mi
• Beachside Billy’s (Waterfront – Boat Accessible) 24.7 mi
• Lucy’s Friend Chicken 29.6 mi
• Sundancer Grill (Waterfront – Boat Accessible) 31.8 mi
• Emerald Point Bar and Grill (Formally Carlos & Charlie's Waterfront – Boat Accessible) 32 mi
• Travis Restaurant 36 mi
• Starbucks 4.6 mi
• Tutta Italiana 3.2 mi
• Latte Vista 5.2 mi
PERSONAL CHEF/GROCERY STOCKING:
• Pronto Restaurant & Grocery Delivery 512-348-8192
• Arkansas Bend Park 5 mi
• Dink Pearson Park 5.3mi
• Veterans Memorial Park 15.3 mi
• Sandy Creek Park 5.3mi
• Cypress Creek 21.3 mi
• Hippie Hollow 24.7 mi
• Windy Point Park 25.7 mi
• Lake Austin 30.1 mi
• Zilker Park 38.4 mi
• Hamilton Pool Preserve 49.8 mi
• Pace Bend Park 60.5 mi
• Lake Travis Zipline Adventures 23.2 mi
• Volente Beach Resort & Waterpark 24.8 mi
• Liquid Thrillz 7.1 mi
• Lago Vista Boat Rentals 5.8 mi
• Resort Ranch Marina 512-333-0620
• Lake Travis Fishing Guide 512-773-7401
• Viking Ship & Kayak Rentals 512-947-4747
• Briarcliff Marina Boat & Wave Runner Rentals 44.7 mi
• Lakeline Mall 19.6 mi
• Arboretum at Great Hills Mall 28.1 mi|
• The Domain 31.6
• The Shops at Galleria 34 mi
• Barton Creek Square Mall 39.1
• Round Rock Premium Outlets 27.3 mi
• Highland Lakes Golf Club 4.4 LagoVistaGC.com
• Lago Vista Golf Course 4.4
• Point Venture 9 Hole Course 6.7 mi
• Crystal Falls Golf Course 18.2 mi
• River Place Country Club 25.6 mi
• Austin Country Club 31.4
• Lakeway Country Club 35.2
• Falconhead Golf Club 35.8
• Barton Creek Country Club 36.8 mi
• Horseshoe Bay Golf Club 40 mi
• Baylor Scott and White Clinic- Cedar Park 16.9 mi
• Cedar Park Physicians Associates (5.2 miles, next to Sonic)
• Flat Creek Estate Winery & Restaurant 15.1 m
• Bent Oak Winery 28.3 mi
• El Gaucho Winery 41.3 mi
• Stone House Vineyard 53.1 mi
• Lake Austin Spa Resort 31.0 mi
• The Spa at Lakeway Resort 36.0 mi
• Rusty Allen Airport, Lago Vista Runway Dimensions: 3808 x 50 ft
• Austin-Bergstrom International Airport 57 mi
• Balcones Canyonlands 12 mi Hiking and Bird Watching
• Moviehouse & Eatery 21 mi
• Hidden Falls Adventure Park with dirt bikes, 4x4's, ATV's 26.5 mi
• Texas Paintball 12 mi
• Inner Space Caverns 28.2 mi
• The University of Texas at Austin 37.6 mi
• Bullock Texas State History Museum 37.9 mi
• Texas State Capital 38.4 mi
• Sixth Street Historic District 38.5 mi
• South Congress (SoCo) 44.1 mi
Return to Vacation Rentals
ALL INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS DEEMED ACCURATE AND CORRECT BUT CAN CHANGE AT ANY TIME. PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION.
Do you have a question about renting a Lake Travis Vacation Home, buying a home or selling yours, or would like more information on Vacation Home Management? Please feel free to e-mail, text or call.
Jacqueline Wittmuss, Broker